Hotmix Pro Gastro
From ultra fine emulsions to the perfect Rissoto
£1,665.00 £1,998.00 inc. VAT
The Hotmix Pro is a commercial grade, innovative, multi-function thermo blender designed to operate both as a mixer for blending and as a cutter for chopping. The Hotmix Pro can chop puree, grate, grind, mill, mince, knead, liquidise, blend, mix, stir, emulsify, and cook any type of food. From ultra fine emulsions to the perfect Rissoto.
The standout feature is its ability to heat and cook any type of food – creams, sauces and jams, for example - at temperatures ranging from 25°C to 190°C, whilst continuously mixing at variable speeds. Complete cooking operations can be undertaken in the Hotmix, thus avoiding the many intermediate steps involved when preparing recipes that require constant attention and repeat handling. The precise controls on the EasyPro mean that recipes can be reproduced to the same consistent standard time after time and by different staff members without a variance in the quality of the finished dish.
The Hotmix Pro comes with an integrated heating system which can be used to warm or cook any kind of food at temperatures between 25-190°C while continuously mixing. The Hotmix Pro comes equipped with a professional grade, variable speed, 1500w motor; capable of speeds up to 12500rpm.
The Hotmix can be used manually or has the additional function of 50 preset recipes, and memory space to save up to 300 recipes, which can be downloaded through the USB port.
- Reliable motor, dependable structure
- Vibration damping system with spring-loaded feet, ensuring the machine remains stable even at high operating speeds.
- Interactive LCD display showing the operator all functions, including ingredients and quantities for each recipe.
- Memory space for 300 programs, including 50 presets, and a USB port allowing connection to a PC so that further recipes can be uploaded and downloaded
- Manual operation using three function buttons: speed, time and temperature
- Special “Pulse” function, allowing operation in intermittent mode at 10 different preset speeds
- “Turbo” function to accelerate to maximum rpm in the space of a few seconds
- Blade assembly with simple release system enabling easy removal