Pacojet Repairs & Servicing
Please download pdf, print and return with your Pacojet >>> Pacojet Service Form
The standard service charge for Pacojet is £230.00 ex VAT (includes return delivery).
- We will thoroughly clean and inspect the whole machine.
- Service kit parts replaced.
- PAT tested class 1.
- Machine tested with frozen product before return.
- In most cases, other parts will need replacement to get the machine fully functional (e.g. clutch/belt/blade holder/mainshaft, etc).
- If your machine is more than 10 years old we will advise you before service.
- We can usually service a machine and have it back to you within 48 hours of receiving.
- We can provide a quote before proceeding with the work, however this will delay the service process.
- Alternatively, for a faster turnaround our engineers can go ahead and complete all the work without quotation.
- Please note: when you send a machine to us for service, you agree that all main components and parts are removed and tested for faults.
- If faults are found new replacement parts are fitted and the machine is PAT tested.
- In no circumstance can we refit the old faulty parts into the machine and send the machine back to you if you decline to pay the service invoice for whatever reason.
- Machines left with us after service exceeding 4 months will be deemed not required.
- Please note: we do require payment after machine service and prior to return delivery.
- We accept card payment by telephone or BACS/bank transfer.
- All payment details are included at the bottom of the pro forma invoice issued when a service is completed.
Sending Your Machine
- When sending your Pacojet to us, please box and ensure it is well protected.
- Include your company name, address, contact email, telephone number.
- Please include the blade, spray guard (black rubber) and beaker holder.
- Courier companies such as UK Mail (Part of DHL) or the Royal Mail Parcelforce deliver to us daily.
- Guide weight: Pacojet 1 / Junior = 14 kilos, Pacojet 2 = 18 kilos, Pacojet 2 PLUS =18 kilos
Send your Pacojet via courier to us at:
The Old Forge
Essex SS4 2DA
If you have any questions please contact us on 01702 258 639